Thursday 11 April 2013

Uta Pri 2! Episode 2!

Yappa!!!! o>w<o after waiting for just a week and a day, Uta No Prince Sama: Maji Love 2000% episode 2 is out!!! >w< I always see Ren being the one to kiss Nanami (on the cheek only, and that's it). No kissing scene, no anything, 'cause this is, after all, an anime adapted from an otome game, and the producers can't be bias as to which guy Nanami should date (I do like the opening in the first season, where Tokiya almost kissed her! >////w////<). But then, Cecil pops up! And he obviously has the hots for Nanami, to the extend of kissing her~~~calling her "my beloved princess"~~~kyaaaa~~~~ >////w////< FINALLY! Some lip action from someone other than Ren XD Even if it's brief :P omo, his ENGLISH~ Just hearing him saying words like "my princess" and "yes" makes flowers and hearts pop all over me as I squeal my heart out~~~ o>w<o <3<3<3 although I'm not used to him speaking English phrases, I'd still like to hear more! XD demo, yume...desuka? o.O Is it really just a dream? When they meet by the lake, with the fireflies and all that? So the kiss isn't real???? @[]@ s-sounna! >< shinjiranaiyo!!!



       Fangirl-ing aside, after all the episodes of Uta Pri I have watched, in both Season 1 and 2, I...still don't get why Nanami is that important lllOTL So she composes songs for them, what's the big whoop-up? It's not like she grants everyone miracles and solve all their problems or do something very very very great and important @@ I mean, she just...writes awesome songs....*twiddles thumbs* I don't get how 7 hot guys are so eager to sing her songs and be with her. I don't sense any chemistry, at all! Unless you count her blushing and blubbering helplessly and the guys' ranging hormones and strong desire to embrace her and make her theirs and them dying to kiss her and touch her as CHEMISTRY @@ Seriously, people, I don't feel the love, it's so one-sided, and that side has more players than the other side @@ Plus, Nanami's personality, even if she has the Goddess of Music, Muse, inside of her, it's so boring and blah, no sugar or spice to it, she's just your typically "yes man", klutzy sort of a girl (she just HAS to trip and fall while reaching Cecil, doesn't she? o.O). I felt like she's more of a supporting character, not like Heroine in Amnesia, who needs to get her memories back and grasp hold of reality while finding them in parallel worlds, though both have practically the same characteristics. I have to admit, it's cute when she gets all embarrassed after saying that she met this prince who helps her in her dreams. Prince, eh? Wink, wink!

       The more I watch episode 2, the more I get to know Cecil, the less I feel confident about this character. Sure, he's the hot Arabian prince, with a brimful of confidence that the rest don't have, and his songs, looks, standards, status and attributes just make him stand out from the others in STARISH. Since that he doesn't know anything about the no-love rule in Shining Agency, he is that bold as to hold Nanami and almost to the point of kissing her again, before the others stop him XD It's so funny, seeing them all jealous like that. This is the first time I see them all fighting against one guy over music and Nanami XD Poor STARISH! You guys have competition! XD 



                                             Yeah! Get away! ((piak~

He seems to know more of the members of STARISH, too, as he's able to tell who's who and what their hearts say before they introduce themselves @@ Aaaand he leans in to Nanami again, trying to steal a smooch, IN FRONT OF THEM ALL, IT'S BLASPHEMY, I SAY! But then Camus appears! As Cecil's senpai! :D My Kami-sama, his voice is that deep! And I thought none can compare to Ren's sexy deep baritone~ XD So, Camus can make frost and snowflakes pop up and lower the temperature just to make his entrance? Does he have magical attributes, too? But, he's so strict! Colder than Ranmaru, brrrr! I can practically eat ice cream around him and get my ice cream to freeze before I'm able to finish it, until I can't eat it anymore!


        What I doubt is Cecil and the way he's so sure of himself. He insists that he's not interested to be an idol, he's even confident that his singing is better than the rest. Bitch, please~ his voice, even if the rest claims that it's awesome or whatever, it sounds like....Otoya's =w=lll it sounds nasal, like someone pinching his nose while singing, more cute than manly, truth be told. I didn't say it sucks, just...it's not bad, at least he can sing. He even said he doesn't need Camus-senpai o.O However, Camus says that Cecil doesn't even know the fundamentals of becoming an idol and singing like a professional, even if Cecil claims that his family has served Muse for generations and thus he has more awesome singing skills and whatnot. He does know how to climb trees, though =w=lll Alter ego, Tarzan! XD

      So Camus then set a test for the newbies! A stack of cards for Nanami to read out the riddles while the others have to find the right hiragana cards, which were all written with brush and ink by Shining Saotome and cut in big circles by Ringo-sensei earlier. Cecil is surprisingly faster than the rest, and gets the right answers, but the cards he picked are all so close to the correct answers and yet are wrong ('chi' and 'sa' DOES look almost the same XD) The last hiragana card, 'u', is hanging by a tree. Syo, being the most athletic, and the most impulsive, climbs up the tree to stop Cecil from winning, causing him to fall into a pond, which is...shallow, so Cecil doesn't really need saving =w=llll Cecil even freaks out over a fish, da hell? =[]=lll apparently, he comes from the desert, and he dislikes water and fish. So...I wonder how he showers? XD


       Instead of admitting his loss, leave Shining Agency or whatever way to end the trial after running away, he's back in the main room! Napping! Even mumbling in his sleep! XD He's so laid back, he doesn't even get why Camus has to be so serious and strict, lol. He is that care-free. The only thing he cares about is being able to be with Nanami and sing her songs. Talk about obsession~ Everyone just loves her songs! No kidding!


      I just don't like how Cecil has such high confidence. Confidence that high can be one's weakness, it can make them overlook their flaws and keep thinking that they can win but then they lose in the end. Confidence IS one of the keys to success, but too much can't really make them have the want to improve, to go beyond their limits and better themselves. They'll just be resting on laurels ><


        I guess I should call it a night and go to bed. School tomorrow, a Friday I wish that will go by quickly and skip over to the awaiting Saturday XD I had fun watching episode 2 and fangirl-ing over STARISH. Can't wait for the next episode! What do you guys think of episode 2? :D 


      Ja! Oyasumi!

No comments:

Post a Comment