Monday 1 April 2013

Random post :3

Senior year. I didn't think I'd reach this stage XD Time flies, really, really fast >.< People have been counting down the number of months, weeks, days until SPM @@ kowaii na! I haven't really prepared myself in my studies :( ask me the chemical formula of ethanoic acid and I'll just cock my head and be like, "urm, answer please?" =w=lll I've seen my friends working hard, studying their butts off while struggling with homework and their social lives at the same time. I dunno, I'm just naturally a lazy bum =.= 

            I'm still having the PSP at hand. Been playing K-On game for two weeks now. I can't help it, I love button-mashing to music, it's addictive, especially when you try to mash to perfection and get all the bonuses XD. Now, if only I can get my hands on Uta-Pri =w=b Uta no Prince Sama, kyaaaaa~ <3 *le fangirl squeal* 


              If only they have Amnesia in stores. I'd love to play the game, even though it's all in Japanese and I'm pretty sure I'll get bored of it pretty soon cuz I don't understand what the characters are saying anyway, but...it's worth a try (?) I damn LOVE their art, Amnesia. The colors used are so pretty, like water colors, different color palettes merging together in harmony~ and did you see the guy characters? God, they are so HOT~ ((piak~ especially Toma from the Diamond Arc~ <3 I SO love his fashion. And that feather necklace, heart! <3 He. Is. Such. A. YANDERE~~~ =w=b and his sadism just makes me succumb to my masochist side even more :P Like, a cage, seriously? He doesn't have to be that drastic, does he? o.O And his forceful kisses~ ((don't even go there >/////<


 Toma-senpai~~~~~~ kya~~~~~ <3<3<3


Whoah whoah whoah!!! @@ >//////<

           Anyone listening to Vocaloid? You can say I've fallen to the otaku world. Hard. Which wasn't surprising. To me, anyway, since I fell for cartoon characters when I was only a little girl :P Why are there such awesome artists out there? o>w<o Now listening to Kagamine Rin's Lost One's Weeping. Awesome song! :3 My friend introduced it to me, since we share our love for Vocaloid, and mostly Kagamine Len XD I love how the lyrics describe the whole story, how the boy was probably overwhelmed by school work and fell quite hard into an emotional state about wanting to go back to the days when his dreams haven't been dumped for academic overload. At least, that's what I interpret anyway XD The melody is really nice, with the electric guitar and the drums playing in such an epic way :D I quite like music with some serious drum-playing and electric-guitar-wailing XD but not too much wailing, mind you :P

          
The video of Kagamine Rin's Lost One's Weeping, worth checking out :D

         Speaking of K-On, my favourite character would be Ritsu. She's so energetic, loud and funny XD not to mention bad-ass at drums!


FUS RO DAH~~~~~~~ I'm still playing The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim :P It's been a year already, and I still have more quests to complete and perks to unlock XD Most people probably got bored with it now :( But I'm still loyal to it, even though the NPCs can be quite annoying (jump, Illia, jump! God! =.=)

       Uta no Prince Sama: Maji Love 2000% will be out soon! <3 this Friday, my friends told me. It's like Amnesia, another anime based on an otome game, typically with one main girl character who has to choose between so many guy characters (hot ones! ((piak~) Tokiya, he's a cool guy, though I'm pretty sure in real life, even though he's handsome, I'd freeze up and be unable to think of anything to say besides "you're hot!" "I'm your biggest fan!" how lame can I get? =w=lll I'm not good with striking up conversations sometimes. I tried, really, most of the time, but it has to be at the right time. o.O and the right atmosphere. and a topic that can be stretched into long, fun chats. And sometimes, the person I'm talking to doesn't talk much and I end up trailing away pathetically. We can be quiet, but not too quiet o.O and it can't be forced either. It has to be both parties that are willing. One-sided stuff can pretty much lead to awkward and embarrassing situations, unfortunately. So one has to be considerate at times @@ 
        
        I better move on with my homework now :P Sharing my thoughts is pretty mainstream, but I like what I like, I love what I love, and I'm sharing it all! People say I should update more of my life. Well, my life is pretty monochrome, in a sense that there's nothing but school, work, tuition and play everyday, so I'd prefer broadcasting my thoughts on the play side XD Ja ne! Minna! Oyasumi~


       ....Oh yeah, it's April Fool's Day....."that don't impress me much~" ((piak~
            

No comments:

Post a Comment