Sunday 28 April 2013

Flags. Flags Everywhere ._.

This is ridiculous. Utterly stupid. Father tells me that in truth, there's nothing wrong with it, they have their rights, but it really gets on my nerves ._. It's like MAPOTI, or worse ><

      The General Elections are coming up, next weekend, they say. And because of that, guess what? They just HAVE to cover every square inch of the state with a bunch of FLAGS, don't they? If it's just a few scattered all around, I'm totally fine with it, no big deal. But THIS! This is just too overwhelming >< Even my neighbourhood has them @[]@ Even outside my humble abode! They're spreading like a blue epidemic, with a few white streaks mixed in. 

      Do they HAVE put that much flags in? Are they trying to proclaim their power over this country? You do realize that after this election ended, and if they lose, those flags are a total waste of both money and resources. Unless, of course, they decided to use it again on the next election o.O

     I'm sure if you can round up those flags and sew them together, they'd make a great canopy for cover. If one flag costs RM4, or RM10, and you're diligent enough to go count those flags, then...you do the math. The sum's...very high...OTL

     Everywhere I go, I see them. Along the roads, outside my school, in downtown, even over the CEMETERY and TEMPLE. Jeez, it feels as if they're disturbing both the living AND the dead ==



See??? =[]=lll Actually, I haven't been to downtown for a week, but after seeing this, I see that it's gotten worse. It wasn't that many last week @@ Siao eh!

     If the police ever finds this post and tries to cuff me for it, well, as my math teacher keeps calling us when we give her excuses, BULLSHIT~ send me to juvenile jail, just because I'm expressing my discomfort and opinions, especially when it's just about a bunch of flags. It's not like I stepped on someone's picture. Well, if they're really wise and great leaders, they wouldn't throw away that amount of money for those flags, free dinners and those free concerts. They would actually READ this and think things over, about how to win, actually WIN, everyone's votes fairly, instead of reeling in fish with such money-blowing tactics and randomly arrest random rebels. It's like history repeating itself all over again. Propaganda for the so-called greater good. Bribery. I DO study my Sejarah, you know, even if I fail most of the time. Have to. Otherwise no certificate after graduation QAQ Heck, if they really want to provide those concerts for non-political purposes, they should've done it earlier! WAY before elections! I've been waiting, WAITING, for concerts in my hometown, you know, those international ones, but nooooo, they're always in KL! And I don't get to go, cuz I'm still a friggin' minor living under my parents' roof >< And NOW they had decided to hold these concerts. FOR FREE. 

      And also, just because I rant about one party, doesn't mean I'm voting for the other. You'll probably be saying that because I bitch so much about that party, it's obvious I'm rooting for that other one. Let me tell you, if I DO get to vote, I wouldn't vote. At all. I don't like both parties. They both seem fishy to me. There's no good party and bad party, just two major groups competing their asses off. Like when I take part in netball in school as the goalkeeper, I look on at my fellow schoolmates from both sides scrambling after the ball at the other end of the court, reminding me of ants fighting over a piece of fallen candy. So basically it's like netball, and I'm just right at the sides, thinking why the heck they would fight so brutally over just one helpless ball.  I'm still a minor and don't have to vote, thank Kami-sama @@ I don't like political drama, simply, utterly, DISLIKE it. They're even messier than soap operas, I'm telling you. Too bad I have to put in my vote in the next election lllOTL I'll be of age by then, sigh~ I hate competition. Too lazy to fight over this crap.

      They say it's for the good of our country. But the way I see it, eventually they're just gonna get screwed anyway. I am SICK of those advertisements. Of those banners telling us not to vote for the other party, but to vote for them because they can provide shit we apparently want and need. BOTH sides are doing it, over Youtube, in Facebook, on TV == The newspapers are THE WORST! But I do like the comics :P 

     This is by far the most heated elections ever! I really, really want to get back to my normal, peaceful, flagless life, where I don't always encounter traffic jams because of free food. I've never even been to one QAQ And I love food!

    Politicians, if you really want to win, don't over do it. I don't like the way they're all "Pick me!" "No! Pick ME! The other party is rubbish! Don't listen to them! I'M your man!" Like egoistic boys fighting over a girl. Typical. The world can never be fair, can it? Just get yourself a piece of humble pie! You say you don't have to say anything about your actions like the rest, others can see it for themselves. Well, I see it, and I feel that your actions are too loud over your words, and vice versa. When I said words, I mean those listed in newspapers and your speeches. And when I said actions, I'm talking about those God damn FLAGS and BANNERS!!! =皿= Let's get this over with already! They're such a drain to my aura.

     And if this event ever appears in a question in Pendidikan Moral, what nilai should they mengamalkan? KESEDERHANAAN, people! Tidak keterlaluan! The world calls for BALANCE. And THIS, is a total overdose of cloth and money-spending >< 

      Happy thoughts. Chicken pie. Apple pie sprinkled with brown sugar. Brownies. Laksa. Aaaaand I'm off to having my dinner .-. What do you think of the elections? Which side are you voting?

3 comments:

  1. "Cool post!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "Really enjoyed this post <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks loads for reading! :))) I've read yours, the whole theme is so pretty! ^^ wow, I can never be as good at fashion and beauty as you @@ this particular field is just too complex for a plain girl like me >< oh well, everyone has different interests! XD I like your posts on real talk though :) all in all, your blog is awesome! o>w<o I look forward to reading more! plus watching more of your vids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all political bs. You are right. Such a damn waste of money and grossly overdoing it!

    ReplyDelete