Thursday 4 April 2013

Uta no Prince Sama: Maji Love 2000%, out!!!! X3

Wow! I didn't think it'd be that soon :D My friends just told me that they broadcast it today in Japan o>w<o plus my friends shared a video of their ending music video through Facebook, so yeah! I searched for it on Google and found a site to watch the first episode. At least it's English subbed already! I hate waiting for episodes to be subbed. It's torture when you have to watch your favourite anime with Japanese audio all the way and you don't understand what they're talking about and what the story's about because there are NO SUBTITLES!!! PURE, UTTER TORTURE! This language barrier must be teared down! >< Now where are those Dragon Claws.....?

             I'm still letting the video of the first episode to buffer, so in the meantime, I'll just share my thoughts on their ending PV. It's just as colorful and upbeat as the ending PV in the first season. The first time I watched the one in the first season, I saw the character model of the members of STARISH and thought that they seem typical, like those illustrations of hot male characters on the front cover of Chinese teen romance novels you can find in the Popular bookstores. And their song sounded more...like, an OST from a tween show? I dunno, it sounded so upbeat and cheerful it seemed more suitable for tweens to dance to, it doesn't sound cool or like those hip hop hits. I was about to say it's more for children to listen to, but then, that would mean the ending song must be childish. I'm sorry to say, that's actually my first impression of it >< Maji Love 1000% sounded like a dance song for elementary school kids, or those from junior high. I dunno :s Even their dance moves are so...well, something I never think hot male anime characters would have danced. =w=lll As much as I find it all as mentioned above, the song sort of grew on me, even up to now XD. Part of it is 'cause of my friends' influence, as they had to practice the song for a cosplay competition once and I ended up tagging along, memorizing the lyrics until I don't need the script now as I sing my heart out in my room alone for fun XD Though I still find the English used in their lyrics quite funny. "Saa, let's PEACE"? "Saa, let's SONG"? LOL! All in all, the song is fun to sing to :D


           The ending PV in season 2, though, again, starting with the first impression of it. New season, new song, plus the Aladdin of the series, Cecil, has joined the group :D The song is barely audible through the fan's screaming though @@ I have to strain my ears to listen to it. Instead of drawing hearts, they now stick with drawing a star in the air in front of them XD Omo, when Otoya sang the word 'I', he looked so sexy >//w//< And since that there're now 7 in the group, the pairings are all wrong now @@ It used to be Tokiya and Otoya, Ren and Masato, Syo and Natsuki. Now there's a threesome with Ren, Natsuki and Otoya, Syo ends up with Cecil, and both blue-haired boys Tokiya and Masato now dance together. But then..did you guys realize that they can use their initials to form the word STARISH?  Shinomiya Natsuki (S), Tokiya (T), Aijima Cecil (A), Ren (R), Ittoki Otoya (I), Syo (S) and finally Hijirikawa Masato (H)! so fun~~~ XD. The dances, though, they really trouble me >< I sense BL in these moves. Somersaulting is fine, but everything seems wrong when the threesome start with the pelvic thrusting, 3, no, wait, 4 times! OK, fine, maybe that was just me exaggerating. I mean, Michael Jackson did it, why can't they? BUT, when it's Syo and Cecil's turn, they totally placed their hands over their waists in a slow, brief moment. Like, what, the heck did I just see? @@ It looked BL-ish to me. And let's not forget, THE BUTT-SHAKING. The moving-your-butt-from-side-to-side part. Tokiya and Masato, whyyyyyy~~~~? Just seeing that makes me shudder >< It seemed so wrong. Sexy, but wrong =w=llll that'll be so awkward in real life >< I guess I'll have to stick around a bit longer for the song to be officially out. I can't stand the fans' screaming == I did notice Syo doing this funny dance, with his left leg sticking in and out and his hand over his head XD 


          Who knows? Maybe I'll come to accept their pelvic-thrusting, hands-wandering and butt-shaking for weeks to come after I watch more episodes.


     Maji Love 2000%! What do you think? 

          In the first episode, it shows that Nanami,STARISH and the rest of the students like Tomo-chan have graduated from Saotome Academy and started the Master Course in the Shining Agency. Whoah, that partial, brief shot of Cecil on a tree? HOT~ ((piak~ He has ABS~ Oh my Kami-sama~~~ >////w////< That dark-skinned angel~<3


          Typical of Nanami, getting lost on the first day =w=lll At least Otoya found her XD He even implies the fact that he likes her, saying how they're in the same dorm, and he now gets to sing her songs as a professional now. Oho~ wink, wink! He's so cute when he's embarrassed >w< Argh, embarrassed cute guys are hard to resist! And he's so friendly and fun, sigh~       


          Just when she reaches the door to the main entrance, Syo appears! :D He's as cute as ever, with his big blue eyes, blonde hair and signature hat :D Aw, he even lets her keep the DVD "The Prince of Fighting", saying that he wants her to keep the one he loves most. AWWWWWW~~~~ XD


         Then out pops Natsuki, resting under a tree amidst falling sakura blossoms in peace and serenity. He's so cute and funny, depicting Nanami as a Sakura Fairy, running up to her so energetically and hugging her in a manly way whilst pushing Syo aside far far away~~~ XD Poor Syo! Later on, she accidentally bumps into someone. Turns out that. It. Is. TOKIYA~~~~~~ kyaaaaaaa~~~~<3 The coolest, hottest among them all~~~ XD sorry, couldn't help myself :P Anyways, even though he's still cold and uses harsh words when speaking, that's just his way, can't be helped, I guess. He actually seems sweet when he gives her that softened gaze. Double AWWWWWWWW~~~ o>w<o


         I can't believe Nanami doesn't recognize Masato at first glance! He's in her new dorm room, and being the hygiene-sensitive music geek, he helps her clean the windows and tune her piano. Ooooo~ seems that Masato has feelings for her and he's hiding them and has to "stem these overflowing emotions". Wink, wink, wink! 


         Now that quiet Masato is out of the way, Nanami comes across a part of her dorm room that is full of beautiful, sparkling red roses (at least, it seems like it's sparkling, in the anime, though I'm pretty sure in real life, roses don't sparkle. Unless there's dew under sunlight or shining glitter XD). This beautiful, bountiful garden work is done by none other than sexy playboy Ren himself! He still calls her "Little Lamb" though =w=lll That nickname is so M! He planted this new type of rose and called it "Lady Haruka". Romantic, or just plain cheesy? :P but then he corners her until her back touches the wall and gets closer to her, sprouting such romantic lines about "planting the roses for him and her only" and "starting a new life together", and just mesmerizes her with his blue blue eyes until he gently kisses her on the cheek! Talk about fan-girl-ism! I'm a sucker for these romantic actions :P Is the Master Course too intense for you, or are the guys? haha XD


        Hoho! I sense competition between Ren and Masato when Ren mentions Nanami XD LOL, Otoya even blushes and seems to be in a blissful daze <3 And he gets embarrassed again! He even accidentally mentions thinking about how happy he is to be with Nanami! Dayum that guy~ XD How far do the guys' cuteness extend to??? I seem to mention them being cute too much :P Gomen gomen! Too bad Tokiya breaks the mood by dropping the gavel and be all "for idols, it's forbidden to love." Mood breaker :P It's a shame that they'll get fired if they're caught being in a relationship. Though Natsuki seems pretty happy about sleeping under the same roof with Nanami, too XD Flowers and sparkles dance around him as he expresses his happiness XD


       More music sheets written by Nanami! Six songs she composed! Hentai desu~~~ =3= as hentai as my schoolmates scoring 100% in Sejarah! But then, the Principal from Saotome Academy, who is also the President of the Shining Agency, suddenly announces his presence in that booming voice of his and pops out of nowhere! XD What's more hentai is that he suddenly presented four boys who sing "Poison Kiss" (hence the title of this episode) and apparently can "help them". Well, it IS four boys, right? So why do I only see 3 in the end? Where did the blonde guy pop off to? And what's with STARISH's reaction to their performance? Their work is as awesome as these guys! Maybe even better! So no excuses! ...or am I bias? O.O And what is up with the virtual purple screen and the four boys teleporting themselves and changing their gear from dance-stage worthy to casual??? Yet again, logic and reality are defied! 


         Hey, Ringo-sensei and Hyuuga-sensei are back and sparkling! XD Literally! Ringo's in glittery purple dress and Hyuuga in a sparkly suit. I still don't get why Ringo would want to dress up as a woman, when he's clearly a man =w=lll maybe he thinks being a man is too mainstream for his pretty looks? XD They then introduce and assign the 3 guys (I now only see three, weird o.O) to STARISH: Kotobuki Reiji, the brown-haired guy, to Otoya and Tokiya; Kurosaki Ranmaru, the cold guy with silver hair and heterochromatic eyes, to Ren and Masato; and Mikaze Ai, the one with turquoise hair, to Syo and Natsuki.


         Eh? @[]@ I jut realized that Ringo's outfit has shiny butterfly wings attached to the sleeves. Kirei~





         Competition again, this time a definite showdown between the seniors and STARISH. @@ This is gonna be epic~ OwOb Ran-Ran (haha) is so cold, even chillier than Tokiya and Masato combined @@ Brrrr~ and he doesn't even feel like teaching them :( Jeez, what's with that attitude? But at least STARISH is willing to work alone and climb to the top with all they got. Well, except for Otoya, who seem eager to learn from his assigned senpai, Reiji, who's quite nice."O-Otoyan"? "T-Toki"??? Nani sore???? @@ heyyy, how come the seniors get the big bed all to themselves and the rest have bunk beds instead??? =[]=lll No fair! I feel for them STARISH TT TT Ai seems like a nerd/researcher =w=lll E-Eto....schedule....? Is this necessary, Ai-senpai...?      


         Just looking at the framed flower cues Nanami into another encounter with hot-hot-hot-hot Cecil :D kya~ ^^ Thus ends the first episode.....WITH ANOTHER ONE OF MIYANO MAMORU-SAMA'S SONGS AS THE OPENING ASDFGHJKL~~~~~~~!!!!!! OMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOOOOO~~~~ I'm SUPER hyper once I hear his voice~<3 He can hit the high notes better than me, the bastard~ XD The song is called Kanon, by the way :D







        And there goes the spoilers :P I apologize for excessive fan-girl-ism. Haha, couldn't help it =w=lll So I guess I'll sign off from here. What do you think of the first episode of season 2? :D And how about season 1? 


       Ja! Oyasumi!

1 comment: