Wednesday 3 April 2013

A Word on Amnesia :3

Searching for reviews on Google and Youtube is quite entertaining. Heck, just last night, I was watching this video of someone listing out his top 50 anime opening. I ended up with a bunch of downloads of some epic songs I've never heard before but now glad that I did ^^ I come across various ones, mostly those that talk about Toma :P Ahhhhh, Toma~<3 I know, there's a sort of love/hate for this character. Most people just find him creepy and disturbing, because of his drugging and caging Heroine in Amnesia. I'm not good with reviews like others. I just...go with the flow~ if that's how you call it? o.O 

          I like Toma, even though he IS a bit extreme on his actions, but it's just because he's desperate. Love can make people do stupid things, really, and quite irrational stuff, too. He just wants to protect Heroine, like when they were little and he was like a big brother to her, always standing up for her and accompanying her when she's upset. After I say this, you guys will probably think I like him only because he's hot, but....kyaaaaa~~~~ o>w<o <3 He's just an attractive 2-dimensional guy with an overprotective-big-brother streak, so, haha. =w=lll Seriously, he's that handsome <3.<3 A total virtual eye candy. And a sadist to boot~ Of course, in real life, I can't expect my future soul mate to be THAT controlling. This is strictly reserved only for fantasies. Just think, being caged and locked up, no freedom, even if he's a hot guy who drugged you through a forced kiss (yadaaaaa~ >////<), utterly disturbing if this happens to you in real life @@ You'll have to report abuse then. And face counselling and go through therapy. So. Happy thoughts. Prince Charming on a white horse. Apple pie~ 

          Honestly, though, what I find ridiculous in Amnesia is that if Ikki is so tired of girls constantly falling for him only for his looks, why bother allowing a fan club to be formed?Why even bother hanging with such die-hard fans who makes the members of the fan club report whatever they're doing on dates with Ikki? Ikki pretty much knows nothing about what the fans actually did, otherwise why is he still hanging with them? Die-hard fans are like paparazzi, they follow their idol, and there's no escape from that. Poor Ikki. If only he hadn't make that wish ><

         Kent is nicest among all the guy characters. Even though he seems distant and cold, and can be quite the nerd, he's all right. He's just clueless on the dating field. Calculating the pressure exerted by the hand required to ruffle a girl's hair? Really? LOL XD Physics, much? He just doesn't know how to communicate and socialize, I guess. If I'm ever with a guy like him, for a girl like me who is pretty much awkward, I'll be facing an even more awkward situation @@ And possibly be silent for the rest of the day, unable to think about what to say. ...

        Ukyo. Ohoho! Ukyo! The green-haired guy with a split personality! Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde! Man, that guy is creepy in his Mr.Hyde mode. XD In the last episode, when Heroine was trapped in the auditorium with him, when he switched back to his normal self, she could've asked for the keys and get the fudge out as quick as possible. Instead, the story builds up to explaining the whole plot to her, dragging precious minutes and eventually let him turn back to his twisted bad-ass serial-killer side. Shame~ Anime tends to defy logic and common sense, in the meantime dragging on the story to fill out more episodes. You know those shounen anime where there're people on the sidelines or the main characters themselves who're involved in a fight that explained their trump card moves in full detail and everyone would just be extremely amazed by it and thought that those moves seem to be on a higher level that is impossible to achieve? Yeah, those. Take Naruto, for example, or Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Though their explanations prove to be useful (I wouldn't even know Belphegor had strings attached to his flying ninja butter knives until they pointed it out XD), it's also unrealistic. Then again, this is anime, so fudge logic~

        Heroine. She's like Nanami from Uta no Prince Sama XD, Pretty girls with shoulder-length ginger hair, nice, caring, kind but shy, timid personalities with no depth to them and seem to attract loads of impossibly handsome guys who fall for them just because they're not as fan-crazy as the rest of the girls, or their fans =.= Loads of people don't really like her 'cause she lacks personality and seem boring and typical throughout the series. But hey, this is an anime adapted from an otome game, and the Heroine in the otome game doesn't really have a specific personality, because the player is the one who plays as her and gets to decide her fate. But she IS pretty, and I seem to have adopted a habit of drawing her on random pages of my school books, chibi-style~ XD

       Moving on to Shin! The baby among the guys! XD He's only 18, a junior to Heroine and the rest. He may be cool and aloof, but I don't like how he keeps on saying that he'll try hard to prove himself to Heroine as a man who can protect her. It makes him sound...so junior-ish :S Actions speak louder than words, pal, even if you seem like a good kisser (among all the guys, he gets the most kisses, next to Toma @@ >////<) He's cute, though, when he's all embarrassed. And the way he calls Heroine "baaaaka~" I can't tell if this awes me with his coolness and superiority, or infuriates me with his taunting tone. I'm always stuck in the middle =w=lll


       I would talk about Orion, but he's just the mascot of the whole thing, I guess. He did help Heroine along the way, advising her to do this and that, otherwise Heroine would be left clueless. Too bad he'll be forgotten after Heroine possesses her memories back. He's a cute spirit, a supporting character. He does talk a lot in the game. In fact, so does everyone in the game, except Heroine, who just recites the dialogues we choose for her to say. In the anime, she doesn't talk much either, she's so quiet. I guess it can't be helped, the fact that she has amnesia. Oh well~
       
        I just j'adore their opening song Zoetrope~<3 All that drumming and electric-guitar-playing~~~ a harmony of sounds~ Not to mention awesome vocals that fails not to form goosebumps on me, even on my face, every time I listen to the song XDDD it's just eerily that amazing. I shall search for more of Yanagi Nagi's songs if I have the chance :3 I'm rather attached to songs with deadly drums and wailing guitars. And cool beats, too XD Think Kagamine Len's Checkmate and Electric Angel~ :3 for the drum and guitar part, Linkin Park fits the image XD oh, and Hatsune Miku's Song Catastrophe.



Amnesia opening :3 <3 I fell for it the first time I watch and listen to it

Kagamine Len's Checkmate! Game Over~~~ XD




Kagamine Rin and Len's Electric Angel, it sounded like the OST of a video game :D so cute!
  

Hatsune Miku's Song Catastrophe, Cherry style! X3

I'm starting to get off-topic XD oh well, I'll sign off from here then. Gotta get my beauty sleep. Oyasumi! Zzzzz~
      

No comments:

Post a Comment