Sunday 5 May 2013

So...it finally ends...

Elections. Meh. At least it's all over now. 

     ...or was it?

     The results just came out over the news today. People started posting statuses about it on Facebook. Surprise, surprise, DAP won Penang. But the whole country? BN. Simple, blue, white-scaled BN. Sigh. I really don't know whether I should be angry, sad or even happy (...nah~) about it. I simply have no idea. Though I'm not surprised over that piece of news.

      People say that they use dirty tricks to win the elections. Free IC for foreigners, especially those from Bangladesh. Dirtied ballots. Extra ballots. And all other kinds. Well, I simply have no comment over that ._. It's all...magic~ o.O

      It looks like a bleak future for everyone. They start putting up black squares as they profile pictures, greying pictures of the country's flags pop up, showing their resentment and disappointment towards the whole thing. Drained colours. It's just that depressing.

     I watched a bit of the news. But it's too slow for me. Plus I have to study. Yeah ._. 

     Why does the government just has to be that...sigh... ><

     Jeez, even my post here sounds depressing ._. Here's a not-so-depressing picture then XD

     I just hope there're no bloodshed >< I don't want any of that. Cyber abuse, you see it everyday, but violence, oh no, no way ><

     Ever since the elections came up, rumours started speculating among the community, mixing in with the truths and lies. You can't be sure which is which anymore. It's just so confusing.

      Some are against Anwar. Others Najib. Well, who would you prefer? An experienced politician being accused to be gay? Or the heir who inherits the power and only does so much (SO MUCH that I don't buy it ._.) good when the elections draw near?

      Loads of people assume that they're using the people's money, our money, to hold all these campaigns. Others think that it's the sponsors who back them up, and that none of our money has been touched. Who knows?

      I just can't believe it. I don't know what's the truth anymore. Did DAP really use racial tactics to reel in votes? If BN portrays themselves as the police force that holds the nation together and keeps it safe from harm, if they win, is the nation really gonna be OK? Will it resume its normal, flagless state? Will things continue the way it is? Or will they learn from their mistakes and actually do good? Will the outcome be worse? Can there really be no corruptions? In the alternate future, if DAP wins, will Anwar be a better leader? Will he prevent such corruptions? Or will he and the rest succumb to their greed sooner or later?  Will the winning party really keep its promises? 

     Apple pie just seems much more appealing than this dreary situation right now .-.

     Oh, and this video XD




     Well, at least they'd taken down the 1Malaysia structure in Gurney Drive. And those 1Malaysia flags, too. But, will the flags of BN stay? I really hope they'll take them down. If not, gone will only be DAP flags then >< Din de nia! They really ruin the scenery, those flags. 

     It's no use seething hate over this. Giving up is also not the solution. What we need is the real truth to be in light. And better leaders. Real politics? Then history is repeating itself again and again >< Fight? Then fight fair! Cheating is cowardly. Fail like a man! ((Is there such thing? o.O

     If DAP wins, I wonder if I'll be happy about it? As much as I'm a teensy bit in favour for that party, doubts hold me back. Is DAP really that good? Is BN really that bad? Who knows? Pessimism's in my blood ._. But then, so does optimism, only when I'm really really hyper ><

     BN or DAP, doesn't matter. If people are united by politics, then that's good. If separated and biased like fans fighting over their idols, then that's silly ><

      Sleep is welcoming me with its arms spread wide for an embrace. I hope to see the next day and not be affected by the disappointment and resentment.

      Is this unhappy? Is this unlucky? Well, watch Unhappy Refrain then.


No comments:

Post a Comment