Thursday 16 May 2013

Sensei wa sugoi ne!

It's Teacher's Day! And it took a few articles to remind me of that XD We didn't celebrate in school today, 'cause we still have our exams, no time for partying @@ I guess the celebrations will be delayed to June!

      Sensei tachi, arigatou gozaimasu! You guys are the masters of education! *bow* I'm sorry for being such a pain @@ and a lazy bum :/ Man, I should've wished my piano teacher just now! >< sounna!

      I admire them teachers. As the years go by, I learn more of the teachers' duties, their hardship, how tough it must be to teach us monkeys (students tend to be noisy and cheeky in class, no?) :P  

     Thank you, teachers, for teaching us the way of life, the facts that we're suppose to know by heart, knowledge that are fundamental for our future. From the ABC to the formula for integration, you patiently taught us and taught us again when we still scratch our heads and are unable to comprehend, until we have that info drilled into our brains with better understanding. 

     But then, I realize something @@ Eren's mom died and was eaten by a Titan on Mother's Day in Shingeki no Kyojin. And they reveal how cruel Natsuki's former teacher was to him when he was little by using him and stealing his songs in Uta no Prince Sama: Maji Love 2000% on Teacher's Day @@ Why are these characters so unfortunate? @@ Oh well. Life's unpredictable, and coincidence? Plenty.      
     
     And now, as a good student, I shall scooch over to my textbooks to study. I wish all sensei tachi Happy Teachers' Day! Yoshi-o! ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment