Wednesday 15 May 2013

Exams......soudesu.......lllOTL

What. A. Day. My brain is too saturated with chemistry topics to accept any more information @@

       Today's the 5th day of midterms. Most of the students, including I, had to take them in the school hall. The whole room is a vast sea of wooden folded desks and plastic chairs. On the stage, there's a blackboard with the time of the exam written down on it with chalk. Several teachers would come in and distribute the papers, watching over us like a bunch of wardens @@

      I have English for today, first paper. The second one I'd done it already. Directed writing and continuous writing. All essays lllOTL They asked us to write an article about enlisting help to poor students in our school. I had to crack my head a bit to come up with a killer article. I don't even know if my article is killer @@ Sigh~ 

     Then came an even bigger sigh~ Continuous writing. I like writing stories. I get to write loads of descriptions then~ they're my favourite, 'cause I tend to have a very casual and flowery writing, somewhat XD Dad always tells me to read more serious stuff, like Obama's book or something, to improve on my formal writing. I think I'll get on to that after the exams XD

     Anyways, I didn't really have time to pen down a creative story of my own, because I spent too much time writing my article @@ Totally not worth it >< Oh well. But at least Star Project helps :D I wrote about Touya and how I owe those gangsters some debt and he pops up in my life or something. But my ending is too open, not really an ending at all TT^TT No time to write the whole thing completely. I hope the teacher doesn't dock off too many points, wuuuu TT TT

    Skipped break time in canteen and stayed in the hall to study. I think I just mostly chatted with my friends =w=llll It's impossible to get any serious last-minute studying done  when we kept joking and talking about anime. My friend received a letter from this Japanese language school called YMCA (Whhyyyyyeeeee M! See A! XD) :))) It's cool that she and my other friend get to attend one. I always wanted to learn Japanese QAQ My Nippon-go is so cacat! Half the time I don't get what my friends are saying, 'cause they know more Japanese phrases than I do QAQ

       Chemistry started at 10:40a.m. QAQ I could barely squeeze anything inside my brain for the last time before it started. So the papers were passed down, row by row. Hmm, I guess Chemistry is not so bad. If I knew everything QAQ I'd covered most of the subjects the night before, until my panda circles deepens and pimples start erupting, but I don't know if I'd written my answers correctly >< I really hope I got the chemical equations and the carbon compounds right QAQ I wish not to put all those tutoring my parents have paid for in vain. Gomennasai, sensei tachi lllOTL

     Somehow, my brief 20-minute nap time during the exam isn't helping. It just left me rattled after a weird dream >< I forgot what that dream was about, but it doesn't really help me soothe my stressful brain. My nerves, they're just as rattled as when I scribbled the last sentence furiously on my essay paper at the last minute, before my friend collects it for me and passed it up to the teachers.

     Even when I came home, my brain had this nagging feeling, and I can't seem to sit still OAO I guess I'm writing all this just so I can de-stress myself. And playing a bit of Star Project helps. A little XD Damn~ I ran out energy >< I don't have enough stars to extend Ren's contract. 

     Only 6 more days to go until the end of exams! And the holidays!!! ^^ I really want to get this over with. It's just too much cramming! And the hours felt super long! Especially Moral, dammit =皿=凸 Writing extra answers is such a chore! Thanks a lot, teacher == I know it's for our own good, but it's just too overwhelming. My brain is nothing but a nutshell now, to be stored with knowledge and to be cracked open when it's needed. In exams, we do nothing but eat up notes and books and regurgitate whatever we studied onto the paper. Maybe my brain's bulimic QAQ 

      There's a construction going on at my neighbour's house. Too noisy >< Really ruins the mood when I'm watching Shingeki no Kyojin. It's another anime, aired not too long ago. It's about humans being on the brink of extinction when these huge-ass giants called Titans, with Joker grins that reveal their shiny teeth and gums, break the protective wall that surrounds their city. The wall had stayed intact for a 100 years, mostly 'cause those Titans can never reach over the wall. But then this ginormous giant, the most ginormous of all, suddenly comes down from God knows where with an earth-shattering lightning strike as a special effect for his arrival, and he has no skin, just those glaringly red muscles you see in Biology textbooks. And his height peeks over the wall. Jeez @@



       These Titans seem to love gobbling down on humans. Like they're chocolate sticks filled with strawberry filling @@ Ooo, that burst of blood when the Titan chomps down on Eren's mother~ What a way to start Mother's Day =w=lll

       So their wall is broken down, and thousands of people become appetizers. The rest of the refugees move out and escape on wooden ships instead. I wonder, if the Titans ever found these ships, I bet they can easily pick them up and shake them over their mouths like a bag of chips XD Those blood and gore~ I hope there're more in the upcoming episodes, lol! Even the three main characters, Eren, Mikasa and...and...that blonde dude...=w=lll...I forgot his name...lllOTL anyway, they all grew up training to avenge their families' deaths and vow to wipe  out the Titans! I mean, you would, if some giant ate your mother, right? =w=lll They grew up from being such small midgets into some blooming hot teenagers XD Wow~Eren~ XD



     I only watch until episode 2, and am currently watching episode 3, so this is all I can say about this anime. The opening starts with an epic choir line, and I love how the song matches the theme of the series XD I'm just a bit tired of love songs, I guess. Japanese songs really come in a variety, and they don't always talk about romance XD The colours though, they're sort of bold on the characters, like the black linings on them, and they seem more poster-colour-ish. They really stand out against the water colour backgrounds, very unlike most animes, which have the same colour tone on both characters and backdrop. 

     Let the bloodiness commence! Guess I'll end here now. Ja! Matta! Na! XD Ooo, raspberry sauce~ketchup~unfrosted Poptarts with strawberry filling~ mm mm MM~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment