Tuesday 28 May 2013

Iron Man 3: The End of the Metal Man @@

This is a bit late, due to those stupid midterms >< but I finally have the chance to watch Iron Man 3! ^^ 

       The first movie of the trilogy was not bad. It shows how it all started, and a rather big, fat iron suit =w=lll one which must be pretty uncomfortable with all that weight and bulk. First movies are always epic, somewhat XD

      The second movie? I didn't really watch it, just a glimpse or two of some scenes, like Black Widow kicking those guards' asses, and Tony Stark's in training XD along with War Machine in action and that, uh, scruffy guy with the electrified twin whips @@ I can't really judge on the movie, so moving on!

     Yay! The third! ^^ I love love love the whole story and the concept of it. Those thermal guys? Uh, I mean EXTREMIST, they're freaking creepy @@ Like that woman who found Tony in Tennessee, brrr~ That super strength and regenerating powers she possessed, not to mention the heat! Even after they're charred and burned, they're still moving! That's just creepy!

      Stupid botanist. How the hell did you come up with something so destructive? At first I thought she's all right. But when she said that they could use (USE! D:<) Tony, I changed my mind, just like with the vice president, when he ignored Tony and Rhodes' warning and continue his merry way. So you choose to save your handicapped daughter instead of the whole nation? Walao a~ On one hand, it shows his love for his family; on the other hand, that's just selfish >< But then, Tony also sort of used her back then, for a one night stand ==lll I guess they're even?

    I don't get how regenerating powers can combine with heating ones @@ I mean, Dr. Connors from Spider-man doesn't possess any heat energy or become some human lava to regenerate. 

    Will Pepper be OK? @@ Will they extract the EXTREMIST stuff from her? All the while after she fell down into the inferno, I kept thinking, "OMG, is she going to be OK? I guess she'll be OK, she has that EXTREMIST thing in her, but when is she popping up? When? When? WHEN??? Hurry up and kill that guy already! Iron Man, lu SIAM! I wanna see Pepper!" @@ And she appeared, all bad-ass, and her ABS! OMG, I want her abs @@ she has, like, a few packs @@ I like that she kicked the real Mandarin's butt, and later she calmed down and was like, "Omigod, that's violent @@" LOL XD 

      So now Tony Stark has panic anxiety attacks? @@ But he looked OK in the Avengers @@ My dad kept telling me to study, study and study for SPM during the holidays, at least I don't have any of those panic anxiety attacks at the mention of 'study' :P hopefully not.

     The Iron Patriot! Just a painted version of War Machine XD Both names sound cool :) But enemies misusing that suit? Oh no, you hot-ass bastards >< How dare you just melt the suit to make Rhodney come out and use it again on the president? This is war! ><

      The actor playing the Mandarin was quite funny XD And there's a cameo of Stan Lee! ^^ Even Yinsen! :D The blonde kid in Tennessee plays a role in all this too (haha, Dora the Explorer watch, limited edition XD) Moral of the story: never stand anyone up just to have a one night stand with someone else, they may terrorize the whole nation in the future if you happen to be a superhero @@

     How can someone that nerdy turn out so...handsome? Plastic surgery? EXTREMIST stuff that can not only increase your strength, but can also enhance your attractiveness? Walao~ @@

      Today's a school holiday~ also for the next 11 days, yay! ^^ I just got an update for my PSP and now have more games to play, including Uta no Prince Sama (finally! ^^), Hatusne Miku Project Diva 2nd and Extend ^^ HMPD 2nd has some songs that appear in Extend also, like Megurine Luka's Just Be Friends and Kagamine Rin's Meltdown. They're fun, super addictive, but the graphics are not so appealing as the latest one, since that these games go way back XD But the game play is more or less the same, flying buttons and all, just that they added the star thing in Hatsune Miku Project Diva F. The fan art for the loading screens are just awesome! I get to use them as wallpaper for my PSP ^^ I wonder if I can do the same for the PS3? o.O I wish they can have different feat.s for the songs :( It's weird when guy vocaloids are cast to sing girl songs with girl voices >< and do sexy girl moves =[]=llll

      I also bought books today. More Cathy Cassidy books, yay! ^^ I love her books, even though they seem more for tweens, haha :P I just don't feel like growing up. Now, if only the bookstore has The Chocolate Box Girls: Cherry Crush in stock, that'll make my day XD I didn't even know that Sienna Mercer's My Sister the Vampire has more books in the series too! I only have the first four, and now I bought the 7th book, Lucky Break. They should really hurry up with those imports @@ Or maybe I'll just wait until I get the chance to go to KL's Kinokuniya Bookstore for them. Sigh~ I just hate lagging behind @@

     Just last Friday, I was browsing through some random clothes stalls outside a row of restaurants and cafes when I suddenly spotted a turquoise top, its back all grey cotton. It's wide and flared a bit, but the main point is the picture on the blouse. I can't believe it, IT'S KAGAMINE RIN!!!! XD



It's just like this picture! Did the maker of this top just randomly Googled a picture of an angel and came up with this? The sales lady told me it's an angel. Well, I tell you, it's an ELECTRIC ANGEL XD Those who're in the know about Vocaloid can immediately recognize the yellow ribbon, sailor collar and white headband! XD What a find! Luckily the top didn't make me look old or anything. Flared tops are more for older ladies, but this one suits me fine ^^ Happy dayo! <3 And I just wore it today to the mall, yay~ XD

      Another awesome find is this purple Lauduree shirt from Uniqlo :D I love the macarons scattered all over the shirt!

                        
There's another design that features a bracelet. It's also pretty, but I bought the former instead, 'cause I like macarons more and that should be the main picture of the shirt XD

            


      All right. Time to hit the mixed-berry-scented hay! Night! Let the holidays commence! Forever and ever! XD
      

No comments:

Post a Comment