Thursday 6 June 2013

Hua! Crystal Time! ((Ultraman pose~

That's it! They're just dragging my hopes away! I don't think Tokiya is able to have his spotlight again TT^TT What with the nomination and all. Sigh~ ((don't lose hope! Episode 10, hajimeruyo~ Music, starto! *snaps fingers* (I can't snap my fingers QAQ)

           I can't see why the fans love HEAVENS. The leader is just so obnoxious! Looks more like a nerd to me =3= The emo kid with the golden eyes is cool, even if he doesn't say much, and the "cosmically cute" Nagi can easily grab any girl's attention, but I still don't like them =3= maybe with more songs on the way, and a bit of attitude change, I may change my mind, but that's how antagonists go, I guess. They have an obvious rivalry with the protagonists, and they either have a change of heart in the end or they continue on to be jerks.

        And how come HEAVENS get so many fans cheering for them and load more coverage? They also broadcast STARISH, but since they're on a camping trip, they're dressed more casually, not showbiz-like, making HEAVENS look down on them (from the skies? =w=llll). Natsuki tells the audience on how he feels about the nomination ("It's like a dream. I'm honoured"), but I don't see any fans screaming =3= I mean, I'M a fan, and I sort of squeal out and cheer for him, but there're no fans onscreen to accompany me QAQ Oh well.

       Because both boy bands are nominated for the Uta Pri Award, there's gonna be a concert showdown between the two to pick out the winning group. Obviously, it's bound to be STARISH ((too confident)). Unless they have a twisted ending? QAQ I mean, Maji Love 2000% is awesome! I want them to win *twiddles thumbs* TT^TT

        At least STARISH are more honest and aims to deliver their music to everyone, to make them happy, and not because of the coverage, but Nagi just whistles at them and belittle their efforts and intentions. The leader only smirks. I wanna pull his face off if he keeps on doing that >< 

       Yay! They finally introduce Cecil! :D He's the A, the star symbol, in STARISH! ^^ With this winning combo, HEAVENS is sure to get their hearts broken. Their symbol, a cracked heart, says it all! STARISH will forever shine like a beacon of hope, while HEAVENS will just fall flat on their heavenly posteriors and have their hearts crushed and juiced >:D Mmmm, heavenly heart juice~ ((siao ah?)) 

     STARISH has their eccentric president Shining Saotome, and HEAVENS? "The intimidating creator of HEAVENS, Raging Otori!" More like a raging peacock to me, what with his feathered hat and fancy fur collar. And he has a cigar. He's smoking. Goddamnit, why is people still smoking? I hope he has lung cancer and black teeth. 

     So Raging Entertainment is the industry's greatest agency huh? Shining Agency, Raging Entertainment, I see what you did there, lol! Both the raging president and the raging leader of HEAVENS are obviously related, as they have the same surname, Otori. And both have eye wear XD

     And now Shining is just plain raging. What the hell, dude? You just show all of Nanami's hard work to them and tell them to pick a song for HEAVENS to sing? Seriously? They're meant for STARISH, duh~ It'll totally have a completely different feel to it if some other dudes sing them. That's like me singing Hatsune Miku's songs, which is just plain disturbing. I mean, that pitch! And the mind-numbing speed! I can't reach that high and that fast! @@

      Oh my biscuits, now Raging is setting a benchmark for HEAVENS! You lose, go straight for the booze, because they'll be disbanded if they don't win the award. Apparently, he has "no need for losers". Walao A~ Nagi has a disturbingly high confidence for winning, and a thick skin, if you ask me. And the leader is crazy being "incredibly thrilled" over the idea of disbandment. Shining just HAS to agree to that, too, doesn't he? If STARISH lose, they'll be disbanded as well! Walao A~ I feel for them fans. As much as I dislike HEAVENS, disbandment is just cruel >< 

      The nice brown-haired senpai, Kotobuki, goes to see Shining the next day. He's not worried about STARISH, "but no one wants to see their darling juniors sad." What....?=3= But Shining is sort of right. It's all about skill, and you can't expect to survive after a big loss. Which is why STARISH has to give their all for this! Now the Uta Pri Award is all over the headlines in the magazines and newspapers. Tomo-chan comes to visit them, telling them about how Raging used to be the top idol, with his winning song, LOVE IS DEAD, selling 19 million copies. Ugh. Again, I can't see why people would go for such a depressing song. Unless, of course, they're single and just broke up with someone recently or something like that. They're bound to be sad. But then Shining got his big break and surpasses Raging with his song, 20 million copies of BECAUSE OF LOVE. Sigh~<3 Ai~ ^^

         Ranmaru dismisses STARISH's optimism, thinking that they're bound to be disbanded if they continued on like this. Ai calculated their probability of success as 50%. Cecil finds Camus (I always call him Camus, but for some reason everyone calls him Camiu~ =3=) and thanks him for sending over the song sheet. Actually, it was all Kotobuki's doing, but Cecil is still grateful to Camus, as he teaches him the fundamentals of being an idol. Without his stern teachings, where would Cecil be now? Back on the throne, perhaps.

       Admit it, Camiu~ You're touched XD

       At XYZ TV station (why not ABC? XD), after STARISH finishes with their recording, coincidentally they bump into...HEAVENS! @[]@ (Sounds more like an exclamation to me, lol) Wow, Nagi is just 13 years old. 13! When Ludacris was 13, he had his first love. When I was 13, I was a naive, emo airhead. So when Nagi's 13, he's a freaking idol. Fudge. I contrast with him so much. He acts all cute and extends out his hands. Natsuki can't resist his cuteness and nicety and is about to shake his hands when the little boy slaps his hands away, all feigned nicety gone~ He even pokes his tongue out at Syo, saying how STARISH is so inexperienced compared to them. Yerrr~ What a big head he's got >< "That's enough, Nagi. Let's go" "Why? Let's talk with them some more." You mean taunt them some more with your so-called superiority == You midget~ I could squish you oversized pimple with my thumb~ 

      Nagi suddenly notices Nanami. Manager? No, you twit! She's STARISH's composer, as Cecil points it out. Even Kira the golden-eyed Doesn't-Talk-A-Lot comments Nanami's song as good. NYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~ Get your slimy paws off Nanami, Otori you bastard! You nerd! You! You! llllOTL So what if she has nice eyes. You shall not advance on Nanami! Ohhhh, you just crossed the line, you muadafakar! No way is she going to be your composer. And what's with that smirk again? You're happy over STARISH's provoked look when you take away Nanami? That's just sadist! I'd rather have Toma being S than this creep! Ewwww, now Nanami's their soon-to-be trophy or something. Ew ew ew ew ewwwwww~ His glasses being glazed over with light to make his eyes unreadable and his maniacal laughter is just pure creepy!

      STARISH is now even more pumped up to win. All for Nanami, yeah! *pumps fist* Nanami just stands outside, recalling the events over her head. She's worried, and definitely stressed, what with the new song and all that. That's when Tokiya opens the door and sees Nanami! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TOKIYA SAMA!!!!! <3 Nanami gets all embarrassed and hands him a bag, probably food for them, and just runs off. Q^Q Doko da, Nanami? >m< Tokiya is later seen at the lakeside, the same place where Nanami met Cecil in her dreams, and looks like the first place Nanami met Tokiya as well. Is it? O.O But they're at the agency now, not school. The structure is all so familiar! He just stares into space, having a flashback on how Nanami found him practicing so late. He said that he's struggling with an assignment. Nanami had Tokiya's song sheet in her hands. "Kinishinaide kudasai." ("Don't worry about it.") Sigh~ "This is my assignment. I will make it a song I can be proud of." I'm sure you will! :DDD

       And! Gasp! ASDFGHJKL!!!!!! HE'S SINGING!!!!! IN CRYSTAL TIME, SO CRYSTAL CLEAR~~~~<3<3<3 Yay!!!! They finally, finally, FINALLY hands the mic to him!!!! <3 Too bad there's no story to it, they probably used it all on the first season, BUT HE FINALLY GETS A SONG TO SING, OHMAGAWD~

Do you remember, princess? 
That day we first met.
You were looking up at the sky all alone.
Deep inside your heart
There is a jewel that is only yours.
You probably just haven't found it yet.

       His fudging voice. Oh ma Gawd. It's, wow. That pitch! Waliu~ I wanna hear more!!! <3 There're all that flashbacks of him with Nanami, all from both seasons. Sigh~ And there's a glittery sky, all blue and sprinkled with stars and sparkles~ Cecil: Songs are a mirror that reflect the heart. You are already heading towards the next stage. Too right! Oh look! Nanami! :D Just across the lake, looking sad, actually :( Go to her, you blue knight! She's right there, almost to your reach, if you'd just move that perfect butt of yours and hop onto your horse! She's your fan, now your composer, go already! Don't make me stare your perfectly still features too long!

     Sob~ So fast credits liao~ I wanna know what'll happen~~~~~ Ho! Ho! Backtrack! The lyrics of Maji Love 2000%!

2000% (Hey!) The ultimate love! (Get you!)
Let's get going. (Jump!) Yes! Happy Live!
We've kept you waiting. Lighting the night sky with stars.
(We are STARISH)
Love is a shooting star! 
5!4!3!2!1!
I need you, S!
I feel you, T!
I miss you, A!
I kiss you, R!
I believe you, I!
I hold you,S!
I want you, H!
STARISH forever!
See how much it's overflowing
Give me! Give me your love! Give me! Ah!
Just 1000% isn't enough
I'll give it to you, 2000% love! (Love!)
You are reborn as a song
Love is an explosion! Dance & dance!
Can you hear me? Listen up!
The voice of dreams
Thank you!
Toki! Doki!
I'm so excited!
We are STARISH. 3,2,1, let's go!
Let's connect with each other!
2000% (Hey!) The ultimate love! (Get you!)
Yes! Happy pulse! Revolution starlight! I'm head over heels for you! (We love you!)
For eternity!
Full power! Full throttle!
2000% I love everything about you
Ba-Bang! Ja-Jan!
Love you!

Hehe~ what do you think of the lyrics' meaning? =w=b Wink, wink! Maybe there'll be more Tokiya in the next episode :D Stay tuned! o>w<o



             

No comments:

Post a Comment